Our policy lasts 30 days after your delivery is complete. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with its official invoice.
Custom-made jewelry and leather items cannot be returned. Briefly, items that contain custom engravings or any other add-ons such as initials, names, dates and other special preferences requested by the client while purchasing.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Resized items
There are certain situations where only partial or complete refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts caused during shipping and customs clearance is eligible for a full refund
- Material inefficacy (color, durability or thickness) is eligible for a full refund
- Item doesn't match as ordered or promised is eligible for a full or partial refund with respect to the following cases:
- Customization content inefficacy (misspelling, missing word or incorrect content) is eligible for full refund or exchange
- Customization design inefficacy (wrong font design, inefficacy of product texture matt/polished, misplacement of engraving) is eligible for partial refund
To complete your return, send us an email with the following requirements:
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase (order #, tracking # etc.)
- Explain us briefly the reason of your refund
- Provide graphical demonstration if necessary (photo, video etc.)
After submitting your email, our support team will respond within less than 24 hours and please do not send your purchase back to our HQ address.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the amount if you have purchased the order as cash on delivery.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and a pick-up will be requested for your location from our end.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll receive a shipping label.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.